CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Online Diary of a Fat Man

Hi to all and thanks for the very kind words and comments that I am getting at the moment. This weight loss stuff is getting interesting, just the vast number of techniques, and varied ideas on the topic.

I have decided that I am going to go the low carb route and see what results I acheive with this. There are also alot of low carb programes on the market and they seem to say a similar thing. The Atkins approach has been looked upon by may as being a very radical change, then there is the South Seas, the X-Factor and locally we have doctors and pharmacists devising strategies which for all purposes looks like a re-hash of what Dr Robert Atkins spoke of himself.

In my view (and it's only my view), it seems as long as your body is metabolising it's own fat and not muscle, then you have to be losing weight.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Please visit on a regular basis as I will be keeping all up to date with my progress.



From Brisbane, Australia

Steve

0 comments: